Posted by Foobooz on March 20th, 2012
Matt and Colleen Swartz and Matt Scheller of Farmers’ Cabinet have confirmed that they are indeed taking over Blue Bear Tavern on 10th Street and are converting it into a Southern concept.
Just moments a go, a tipster let us know that the Blue Bear location was getting a delivery of “good beer.” So it would seem that they’re bent on opening their new concept quickly.
Farmers’ Cabinet taking over Blue Bear [The Insider]
Photo by HughE Dillon
216 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Blue Bear Tavern Closed (Again) but What’s Next?
- The Butcher and The Brewer Is Closing
- Shakespeare With Your Cocktails
- Tasting Menu at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Beer Dude Out and So Is the Beer at Farmers’ Cabinet
- The Boilermaker Sneaks In To Replace Blue Bear Tavern
- Two Stars for The Farmers’ Cabinet
- Farmers’ Cabinet Hosting Brooklyn Bar
- Good Cop, Bad Cop at Farmers’ Cabinet