Posted by Jason Sheehan on March 28th, 2012
Late last week we announced a contest to win a pair of free tickets to Wheeler del Torro’s Barrio pop-up, happening this weekend at some undisclosed location in Philly. All you had to do? Come up with two questions to add to the (ridiculous, maddening, polarizing…) questionnaire that Mr. del Torro asks people to fill out before allowing them to purchase tickets for his event(s).
Now, we’re coming down to the wire. I just got word that Wheeler has added a third seating to the event, so while we’ve gotten some good responses, several bitchy ones and a few angry screeds, I’m still hoping to squeeze in a few more entrants before zero-hour. Consider this your 5-hour warning. We’re closing off the contest at 5pm today. Best pair of questions wins the pair of $150 tickets.
- Free Stuff (For A Price): The Foobooz Barrio Pop-Up Contest
- More Free Feastival Tickets! But Now We Want To See Your Artistic Side
- Free Stuff Alert! VIP Tickets To Brauhaus Schmitz’s Maifest
- Guess Who’s Going To Fall Fest For Free?
- Free Stuff: Ticket Giveaway for Open Stove Night at COOK
- Why Are a Bunch of Philadelphia Chefs Heading to Cooperstown?
- UPDATED: Free VIP Tickets To Feastival, But Only For The Very Clever, And Discounted Prices For The Rest Of You
- 30th Street Station: Not Just For Bums and Trains Anymore
- Free Water Ice!