Posted by Foobooz on March 29th, 2012
Tommy Amorim is taking the center spot on the Wall of Fame at Underdogs. Amorim has eaten all 23 different hot dogs/sausages at Underdogs. Not bad, considering Underdogs opened just one month ago.
We know someone will now attempt to do this in one seating but please don’t, that’s gross.
132 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA
- First Bite: Underdogs, the New Hot Dog Spot on 17th Street
- Hot Dog Shops Go Head to Head in Philadelphia Weekly
- Underdogs Is Now Open on 9th Street
- Underdogs Coming to 17th Street
- Underdogs Goes Late
- Underdogs Headed For South Philly
- Craig LaBan’s Coneys Are American Sardine Bar’s Sandwich of the Month
- Reading Terminal Market Is Going to the Dogs
- Two Citizens Bank Park Dogs Make National Hot Dog List