Posted by Foobooz on March 30th, 2012
Tonight on the season finale of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Gordo looks to turn around Zocalo in West Philadelphia.
To tell the truth, we’re as excited to see Honest Tom getting face time as we are to see what Ramsay can do to save a Mexican restaurant that is serving some seriously non-Mexican cheese.
3600 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Gordon Ramsay Coming to Town
- Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Couldn’t Save Zocalo
- Who Are The Amy’s Baking Company Kitchen Nightmares of Philadelphia?
- Two Local Chefs to Compete on Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen
- Post Kitchen Nightmares Chiarella’s
- News For People Who Like Bad News
- Today’s Moment of Zen
- ‘American Hipster Presents’ Little Baby’s Ice Cream
- Better Tacos