Posted by Foobooz on April 2nd, 2012
On Friday, April 13 Greensgrow Farm will host its fourth annual Whole Hog head-to-tail feast. The event will be held in the Philadelphia Brewing Company tasting room. This year’s feast will feature an expansive buffet menu from restaurants from the river wards and beyond. Each restaurant will include vegetarian options and dessert in addition to parts of the hog.
Participating restaurants include:
Philadelphia Brewing Co.
2439 Amber St, Philadelphia, PA
- Greensgrow Farm Stand Tonight
- Chili Competition at Greensgrow’s 5th Annual Fall Festival
- Kensington Farm In New York Times
- More Than Just Beer
- PBC Debuts Today!
- New Summer Lager from Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- Greensgrow’s Whole Hog Event
- Slideshow: Down On the (Marathon) Farm
- Shrimp Boil (& Fried Chicken) at Greensgrow Farm