Posted by Foobooz on April 6th, 2012
It wasn’t so long ago that local boy Jose Garces had just one lonely address in Philadelphia. Look how things have changed in just five short years.
Garces also has plans to open a full-service restaurant this winter at the Kimmel Center with an entrance at 15th and Spruce streets.
260 South Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Garces Family Foundation Fundraiser Happening Next Week
- Jose Garces Word Search
- Garces Family Foundation Launching With A Big Party
- Frohman’s Wursthaus Is Off the Table
- Jose Garces’s Plans For World Domination: An Update
- Garces Involved in PHL Project
- James Beard Award Final Finalists Finally Revealed
- Garces Opening Asian Noodle and Dim Sum Concept at Revel Resort
- Party With The Roots Tonight