Posted by Foobooz on April 9th, 2012
Ortlieb’s Lounge has announced that the reborn Orltlieb’s Jazzhaus will reopen with live entertainment on Tuesday, April 17th. Rebuilt by Four Corners Management and Avram Hornik will offer a variety of live entertainment six nights a week including “Jazz Jam Sessions” on Tuesdays. The night will be hosted by former Ortlieb’s owner and booker, Pete Souders. Wednesday will feature and “Open Mic Soul Jam” and Thursdays will headline the Ortlieb’s house band, “Sittin’ Back” with Slo’n Shakey.
Weekends will include a mix of rock, funk and soul spun by Philadelphia DJs and Sundays will be dedicated to an open mic comedy night.
Ortlieb’s Lounge will include a full bar with 10 rotating local and national craft drafts, signature cocktails and a full bar. For food a full menu of Tex-Mex pub food will be served until 11 p.m. each night.
Ortlieb’s Lounge Menu Highlights
- Catfish BLT
- Peel & Eat Shrimp
- Ortlieb’s Taco
- Signature Fries
Special Acts at Ortlieb’s Lounge
- Hornik Gives an Interview, Names His Riverfront Bar
- Tonight: Happy Hour at Ortlieb’s Lounge
- One Month, Nine Bars, No Repeats
- Spring 2012 Restaurant Preview
- Ortlieb’s Jazzhaus Revival
- Avram Hornik After the Dolphin Tavern
- Boot & Saddle Goes Before Neighborhood Tonight
- Details on Waterfront Drinking Spot, Morgan’s Pier
- The Dolphin Tavern Is All Aglow