Posted by Foobooz on April 10th, 2012
The long awaited Forest & Main Brewing Co. in Ambler officially opens this Friday but the brew pub has been softly opened this week. Located at the corner of Forest and Main, the pub is situated in a 1880s Victorian that has taken more than a year to restore. Downstairs is a bar and some tables. Upstairs features additional seating. And we just think it looks great, adorable even. The large front porch has us dying to sit down in a rocking chair and to enjoy a beer, or three.
Owners Daniel Endicott and Gerard Olson are brewing English session ales and Belgian farmhouse style beers. The menu is beer friendly with items like bacon popcorn, fish and chips and mussels.
If you’re city-bound, sample Forest and Main Kinch IPA at Kennett.
More on Forest & Main
Forest and Main
61 N Main Street, Ambler, PA
- Review: Forest & Main Isn’t Perfect But It’s Just Right
- LaBan Gives Forest & Main Two Bells
- It’s a Brewery Bonanza
- Results from Craig LaBan’s Third Annual Brew-vitational
- Vault’s First Brewing Day
- Vault Brewing Company Opening Soon
- Quick Bites
- Suburban Snacks: Patio Construction in Downingtown, Milepost Pub at Whole Foods, New in Ambler, Wayne and Willow Grove
- Six Pack: Best Popcorn In Philadelphia