Posted by Foobooz on April 10th, 2012
The Philadelphia Daily News scores an interview with Avram Hornik, the man behind Lucy’s Hat Shop, Noche, three Drinker’s locations and more recently, Union Transfer and Ortlieb’s Lounge. It’s an interesting look at the man and how he now sees live entertainment as vital to the places he’s looking to open.
And as a follow-up Michael Klein gets the name for Hornik’s successor to Octo. The riverfront bar with live entertainment will be known as Morgan’s Pier, in honor of the first person to cross the Ben Franklin Bridge.
847 N. Third St, Philadelphia, PA
- Details on Waterfront Drinking Spot, Morgan’s Pier
- Ortlieb’s Lounge Opening in Mid-Month
- Beer Garden for Delaware Avenue
- David Katz’s Menu for Morgan’s Pier
- Tale of the Tape: Morgan’s Pier
- Boot & Saddle Goes Before Neighborhood Tonight
- Accolades: The Award Winning Morgan’s Pier
- Avram Hornik After the Dolphin Tavern
- New Life for Boot & Saddle on Broad Street