Posted by Foobooz on April 11th, 2012
Last year we had Hunter Pence and his now famous proclamation, “good game, now let’s go eat.” Last night, an apron wearing Cole Hamels hosted a true food lovers private dinner prepared by Philly’s own Top Chef contestant Jennifer Carroll. In HughE Dillon’s recap of the five-course dinner party, Dillon got Jonathan Papelbon’s recipe for Duck Poppers; fried duck wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese and hot peppers.
Yesterday was also a good food day for the aforementioned Hunter Pence, Pence tweeted that he was “getting acquainted with the awesomeness of Philly foods at DiBruno Bros.”
Hopefully all this good food gets the Phillies bats going.
Cole & Heidi Hamels Host a Dinner Party [Philly Post]
- Hunter Pence to Host Charity Event on the Moshulu
- Impossible Restaurant Dream Team: Shola, Carroll & Glass Cooking at PAWS Dinner
- About Saturday Night: Chip Roman Debuts New Candy Line and Jen Carroll Helps Out
- Jennifer Carroll to Star in Life After Top Chef
- Make Your Reservations Now for the 4th Annual Pork Dinner at Meme
- Reserve Your Table Now for Hunters Night at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Feastival 2011: That’s A Wrap
- Drew Lazor Covers James Beard Dinner at the Inquirer
- Details Emerge On Jen Carroll’s NYC Restaurant