Posted by Tara Nurin on April 12th, 2012
Just in case you’ve gotten sick of all the frozen yogurt parlours opening around town (they’re the new cupcake shops!), there’s a new ice cream shop on the Main Line where you can indulge any dirty little full-fat food habits you may still be carrying around. The Conshie-based SCOOPS has opened in a second location in Bryn Mawr, serving 32 rotating flavors, plus housemade water ice. And wouldn’t you know it? The place does hand-dipped fro-yo as well.
SCOOPS [official website]
- Pinkberry Opens Today in Bryn Mawr and Gives Away the FroYo
- Bryn Mawr Lands Area’s First Pinkberry
- Free Water Ice Today
- First Red Mango in Area is Now Open
- Free Water Ice!
- Red Mango Coming to 15th and Locust
- It’s the First Day of Spring and that Means Free Rita’s
- Igloo Brings Frozen Yogurt to Graduate Hospital
- Free Rita’s Water Ice Today