Posted by Foobooz on April 13th, 2012
Chestnut Hill’s Chestnut7 has its patio open, its menu updated and Bell’s Oberon on tap. All are sure signs that Spring has sprung.
Among the highlights at Chestnut7 this Spring, the Germantown Avenue bar offers a relatively reasonable $19 lobster roll. Also on the horizon, an Allagash Tap Takeover set for May 10th.
- Iron Hill Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Allagash Reserve Dinner Tonight at Chestnut7
- Heirloom Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Heirloom Opens Tomorrow in Chestnut Hill
- Chestnut Hill Farmer’s Market Gets a Makeover
- Chestnut Hill Happenings
- Chip Roman and Jason Cichonski’s Chestnut Hill Resto Has a Name
- Weavers Way Co-Op and Iron Hill Chestnut Hill Team Up for Two Events
- Tale of the Tape: Mica
This entry was posted on Friday, April 13th, 2012 at 11:00 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.