Posted by Foobooz on April 20th, 2012
This morning Michael Solomonov was cooking up Zahav’s chicken shishlik and yesterday Chef Ed Brown of Restaurant Associates and the upcoming Rittenhouse Tavern showed off the fluke crudo that will be on the opening menu come Tuesday.
Zahav [Official Site]
- Michael Solomonov to Appear on Today Show Tomorrow
- Reservations For Zahav’s Chef Counter Going Live
- Solomonov Adding Chef’s Counter to Zahav
- Zahav Taking Reservations
- A Restaurant Is Born
- Zahav Days Away
- What Would Michael Solomonov’s Last Supper Be?
- Zahav And Le Bec: Two Wine Dinners To Plan For
- Solomonov Wins Beard