Posted by Foobooz on April 20th, 2012
Every year more and more restaurants and bars offer outdoor seating. Some as modest as a single table, others involve high-tech misting systems to keep their alfresco dining patrons cool. And every year we compile our list of the best outdoor dining in Philadelphia.
Check out our latest guide to outdoor dining and al fresco drinking in Philadelphia.
Outdoor Dining Guide [f8b8z]
And if you have any al fresco dining options we’ve missed, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Tags: Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Dining Guide Is Updated for 2013
- Outdoor Dining Guide Updated
- Sansom Street Becomes Q Street Tomorrow
- Terrain Patio Party at Twilight Farmers Market
- Fond Gets a Bar Menu, Applies for Outdoor Seating
- The Mildred Is Wooing Us With Outdoor Dining
- Sampan’s Graffiti Bar One Of The Best Outdoor Bars In America
- Suburban Snacks: From Fort Washington to Haddonfield and Wegmans Too
- Details on Opa’s Drury Street Beer Garden