Posted by Foobooz on April 23rd, 2012
Jen Carroll is hosting a private pop-up tasting of her forthcoming Concrete Blonde restaurant tonight. The dinner will be hosted at Meme and will reportedly be filmed by BRAVO for their new series, Life After Top Chef. Carroll’s former sous chef and Open Stove contestent Aaron Gottesman will also be helping Carroll out in Meme’s open kitchen.
Check out the menu of seared yellowfin tuna, black bass and Border Springs Lamb over at Michael Klein’s site. Eater has more on who will be preparing the drinks.
Photo via PhillyChitChat
Fitler Dining Room
2201 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
- Life After Top Chef with Jennifer Carroll Debuts October 3rd
- I think This Pretty Much Answers The Jen Carroll Question
- Jennifer Carroll to Star in Life After Top Chef
- Concrete Blonde Gets Delayed
- Jennifer Carroll to New York?
- Details Emerge On Jen Carroll’s NYC Restaurant
- New York Times on Jennifer Carroll and Life After Top Chef
- Tonight Is the Debut of Jennifer Carroll and Life After Top Chef
- Life After Top Chef Contains a Healthy Dose of Reality