Posted by Foobooz on April 24th, 2012
Michael Klein reports that Le Bec-Fin veteran and Francophile David Smith is opening La Petite Dauphine, an all-day cafe for the 2000 block of Walnut Street.
The BYOB will offer coffee, pastry and an all-day menu of salads, sandwiches and quiches.
Look for the pavillion royal du France flag flying in front. This white flag with gold fleur de lis (pictured above) is the King’s standard, and sure to give the salon space a more aristocratic air than it had when it was Strongbox.
La Petite Dauphine: Stylish cafe for Rittenhouse [The Insider]
La Petite Dauphine
2029 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- La Petite Dauphine Opens Tomorrow
- Afternoon Tea at La Petite Dauphine
- La Petite Dauphine Now Offering All-Day Menu
- A Peek Into the New Le Bec-Fin
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Inga Saffron On Le Bec Fin’s Interior
- Tale of the Tape: Serafina
- Rittenhouse Tavern Starts Weekend Brunch