Posted by Aubrey Nagle on April 25th, 2012
Chef Guillermo Pernot of Cuba Libre will be hosting Chef Alain Rivera Santana of Doctor Café in Havana for a second Pop-Up Paladar from Tuesday, June 19 through Thursday, June 21. Each night there will be two seatings at 6pm and 8:30pm at $45 a person. The first Pop-Up Paladar in January sold out very quickly, so make reservations soon to guarantee a spot at the sequel.
With this second Pop-Up Paladar, named after the Spanish word for a private and intimate restaurant, Chef Pernot hopes to bring new Cuban cuisine and culture to his guests. This will be Chef Santana’s first time ever cooking in the U.S.
Cuba Libre [Official Site]
10 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Real Cuban Chef Coming to Cuba Libre
- Lunch Special Next Week At Cuba Libre
- Â¡PasiÃ³n! Chef Looks To Get To Next Level
- Cuba Libre Inspires Ten Years Later
- Down Goes Fidel! Lets Drink!
- Half-Off New Menu at Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre To Begin Selling Empanadas Out the Back Door
- Tasting Cuba At Cuba Libre