Posted by Foobooz on April 25th, 2012
It’s another new name in Philadelphia Weekly’s Food section. Christina Perachio reviews the truly farm-to-table, Russet.
“Farm-to-table,” “garden,” “local,” “sustainable,” “organic”: these have become buzzwords in the restaurant industry, one that seems to look more and more like a living, breathing Portlandia skit each time a new spot flicks on its Edison bulbs and plants an herb garden on its roof. But why be cynical? It may be a trend, but the food’s great—and that’s no fad.
1521 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
- Russet, Serious About Farm to Table
- Russet Brings Traditional Craftsmanship to the Table
- Tale of the Tape: Russet
- Craig LaBan Sees Potential in Russet
- Russet Is the Latest to Add Sunday Dinner Menu
- Russet Updates Its Brunch Menu for 2013
- Noble Picks A Bad Day For Gardening
- Meet the Farmer Seafood Dinner at Russet
- UPDATED Foobooz TV: Russet, Getting Ready For Opening Night