Posted by Foobooz on April 26th, 2012
Last night we drank a glass of Nelson Sauvin from Schneider & Sohn at Sidecar. The beer was poured from a special wooden barrel sitting on the top of the bar. It was an extremely smooth Weizenbock that we felt lucky to have tried. You have another chance to get it tonight, as Brauhuas Schmitz is hosting Schneider’s Hans Peter Drexler and he will be tapping the beer at 7 p.m.
Over on Walnut Street Italian brewmaster Giovanni Campari of Birrificio Del Ducato, Italy will be at Farmers’ Cabinet. The award winning Italian brewers will be pouring his beers which will be paired Birchrun Hills Farms cheeses. The fun starts at 6 p.m.
- Italian Beer Dinner at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Farmers’ Cabinet Hosting Brooklyn Bar
- Tonight: Two Openings
- Shakeup at Farmers’ Cabinet (Again) (Again)
- Two Stars for The Farmers’ Cabinet
- Beer Dude Out and So Is the Beer at Farmers’ Cabinet
- Farmers Cabinet Slideshow
- Tonight: Stillwater Beers and Cocktails
- Shakespeare With Your Cocktails