Posted by Foobooz on April 27th, 2012
Avram Hornik has gotten the zoning go ahead from the city to open the Boot & Saddle on south Broad Street. The approval comes with the provision that neighbors not be affected by sound coming from the Boot & Saddle. Hornik plans to bring in R5 Productions to book music act at the refurbished space. The building has been vacant for more than a decade and construction will begin this summer and continue into 2013. And yes, the sign will be restored.
Check out what the interior looks like today on Meal Ticket.
Broad Street’s Boot & Saddle will reopen by next year [Meal Ticket]
Boot & Saddle Bar
1131 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Hornik’s Boot & Saddle Plan Meets Resistance
- Boot & Saddle Goes Before Neighborhood Tonight
- Petition Launched in Favor of Boot & Saddle Bar
- New Life for Boot & Saddle on Broad Street
- UPDATE: Boot & Saddle Hits a Snag
- Avram Hornik After the Dolphin Tavern
- Hornik Gives an Interview, Names His Riverfront Bar
- The Dolphin Tavern Is All Aglow
- Ortlieb’s Jazzhaus Revival