Posted by Foobooz on April 27th, 2012
If you follow George Sabatino on Twitter you may have caught him previewing Stateside’s spring menu yesterday. He teased his followers with Instagram shots of Spring Pea Soup with lump crab salad, mint and yogurt (pictured above); Bibb Lettuce Salad with Chilled Lobster and a new cheese plate featuring Meadow Creek Mountaineer with blueberry mustard and Rogue Crater Lake 0Blue with citrus honey.
Now check out the full spring menu being served at Stateside.
Stateside Spring Menu (PDF)
Sateside [Official Site]
1536 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Stateside Continues Rolling Out New Dishes
- Stateside Adds Lunch
- Stateside’s George Sabatino Heading Out on His Own
- Menu Notes from Stateside
- Playful Ideas Succeed at Stateside
- Eat This Now: Stateside’s Bacon Dougnut
- Six Pack: Steaks Without the Steakhouse Price
- The New Fall Menu At Stateside
- Collaborative Dinner at Stateside
This entry was posted on Friday, April 27th, 2012 at 9:36 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.