Posted by Foobooz on April 30th, 2012
The crew of Pub & Kitchen has softly opened Prime on the campus of Rowan University. The quick-serve restaurant is one of the first businesses to open on the University’s Rowan Boulevard development. Prime serves Pat LaFrieda burgers, fries and soft serve ice cream.
They also offered their first burger special today, My Boy Bleu is an homage to the movie Old School and topped with Linconshire Blue cheese, caramelized onions and Carver’s bacon.
322 Rowan Boulevard, Glassboro, NJ
- Suburban Snacks: Bobby Flay in Cherry Hill, P&K in Glassboro
- Iron Hill Burger Month
- Good Dog Bar & Restaurant
- Supper’s New LaFrieda Burger
- Hope You Got Your Last Churchill Burger
- Food & Wine Names Best Bacon Burgers, Goes to Wrong Corner
- Hot Diggity
- Ants Pants Launches Dinner
- Tale of the Tape: Pub & Kitchen’s Churchill