Posted by Aubrey Nagle on May 3rd, 2012
Tonight at Amis, Slovenian sommelier Marjan Simcic will be giving lessons in Slovenia and winemaking from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Simcic will be walking the floor, sharing his knowledge and offering discounted flights of Slovenian white wines (Sauvignon Blanc, Ribolla Gialla, and Tocai Friulano for $18, the wines are also available by the glass).
Reservations are not required, allowing anyone to stop by the bar to check out the event. Reservations can be made, however, by calling Amis at 215-732-2647.
412 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Winemaker Agostino Lenci at Amis Tomorrow Night
- Tonight: So Can You Eat at Amis for $35?
- Amis Offers Meatless Monday Dinner Menu
- Top Chef’s Mike Isabella at Amis Tonight
- Tale of the Tape: Opa
- Industry Night at Amis
- Election-Themed Industry Night, Tonight at Amis
- Philly Native Returns Home to Cook Dinner at Amis
- Spiga Opens This Saturday in Midtown Village