Posted by Foobooz on May 7th, 2012
Locally, Dock Street won a bronze for Prisoner of Hell in the Belgian-style Strong Pale Ale category and Tröegs came home with a bronze medal for Troegenator. But the big winner was Iron Hill Brewery, the Media location won gold medals for its Old Ale and Russian Imperial Stout, while the orignal Newark location received a bronze in smoked beer. The chain also claimed the top spot for Small Brewpub of the Year.
Congrats to all the winners.
World Beer Cup [Official Site]
- Troegs Is the Local Star at 2012 Great American Beer Festival
- Local Winners at GABF
- PA Brewers Bringing Home Medals
- Local Beers Saluted in Denver
- Oktoberfest Kicks Off Tomorrow At Iron Hill
- Brandywine Valley Craft Brewers Festival Is This Saturday
- Iron Hill Going Smoke Free
- Iron Hill Number 11 Will Be on the Main Line
- Iron Hill Brewing’s Tenth Location Will Be In Voorhees