Posted by Foobooz on May 8th, 2012
The Rick Nichols Room is open in the Reading Terminal Market, meaning more room for lunchtime diners and a dedicated space for special events and group rentals.
Also underway in the 120 year-old building is the construction of a cheese room by Valley Shepherd’s Eran Wajswol. When completed this summer the cheese room will feature a 150-gallon cheese vat in a glassed-in production room churning out raw-milk cheese. Check out more on Wajswol and Valley Shepherd in this article by Craig LaBan.
Elsewhere in the Market, The Head Nut (dried herbs, spices, nuts, grains and coffees), The Tubby Olive (fresh olive oils and vinegars) and Wursthaus Schmitz (German specialties from Brauhaus Schmitz) are all aiming to open this summer.
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- Wursthaus Schmitz Coming to Reading Terminal
- Lamb, Cheese and Soul Coming to Reading Terminal Market
- Valley Shepherd Creamery Finally Ready to Open
- Dedication Week at Reading Terminal Market
- Fried Chicken And Waffles At The Reading Terminal Market?
- Wursthaus Schmitz Now Open at the Reading Terminal Market
- Reading Terminal Dedication Week Kicks Off at 10 AM
- Hot Sandwiches Are Now Being Served at Wursthaus Schmitz
- A Walk Around the Reading Terminal Market