Posted by Aubrey Nagle on May 8th, 2012
Square 1682 is starting off their outdoor dining season with a barbeque street party called Q Street on Wednesday May 9th from 12-8pm. Chef Guillermo Tellez will be barbecuing outside along Sansom Street, creating a one-day menu to be paired with ONEHOPE Winery.
The street will be teeming with life with a grill, music, and full bar. With items on the menu like St. Louis BBQ Pork Ribs and Chicken Chorizo Sausage with Avocado, it sounds like Q Street will be a good way to ring in the outdoor dining season.
Square 1682 will continue to offer outdoor dining throughout the warm weather months.
Square 1682 [Official Site]
121 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Outdoor Dining and a Sausage Cart Coming to Red Owl Tavern
- Details on Opa’s Drury Street Beer Garden
- Center City Sips Picks
- High Steaks at Square 1682
- Restaurant Week Cooking Demos Today Through Thursday
- Susanna Foo Coming Back to Town for One Night
- A Springtime in Venice at C19
- Permanent Sidewalk Seating: Yes or No?
- Rum Bar Starts Brunch This Weekend