Posted by Victor Fiorillo on May 10th, 2012
Stopped into the brand-new-but-two-years-in-the-making Golden Bowl Chinese restaurant in Ardmore for steamed choi sum, General Tso’s, Peking duck, dumplings and more. The food was solid and a vast improvement over Chung Sing, a little better than Hunan (which recently improved dramatically), and almost as good as (and certainly cheaper than) Sang Kee ($56.08 to feed four with leftovers), to name three of the more popular Chinese restaurants in the area.
But the real highlight had to be the fortunes, the best of which I share above. For the gamblers among you, the lucky numbers on the back: 18, 19, 40, 7, 15 and 27.
Golden Bowl [Foursquare]
- Menu Changes at St. James
- New Happy Hour Menu At The St. James
- Main Line Restaurant Week Kicks Off September 24th
- Major Drama at Circles Bala Cynwyd… Is it Closed? Is it Open?
- Best Of Philly: Caesar Salad In A Jar?
- Celebrate National Margarita Day at Distrito in University City (And Elsewhere)
- Q&A: Zahav’s Michael Solomonov On His New Main Line Restaurant, Citron and Rose
- Citron & Rose Moves Forward
- Citron & Rose Has An Opening Date (And A Menu)