Posted by Aubrey Nagle on May 10th, 2012
Game Show Network and the producers of The Great Food Truck Race are creating a new cooking game show and they are looking for contestants. The name of the game is Beat the Chefs, where real people face off against professional chefs to see who reigns supreme in the kitchen to win a big cash prize, $50,000 according to the New York Times. Talented home cooks are encouraged to gather up a friend or family member as sous chef, pick their best dish, and apply to be on the show.
If you think you have the guts and talent to win, send an email to BeatTheChefs@RRStaff.com. In your email include your name, age, city, contact info,two proposed teammates with photos, your culinary background, and your dish and you could be cast on Beat the Chefs.
- Philly Locals on Beat the Chefs
- Recipe: Add Restaurants and Relationships to Reality TV, Stir
- Top Chef All-Stars: The Secret Ingredient Is…Love?
- Life After Top Chef Contains a Healthy Dose of Reality
- Local Pastry Chef Competing on Next Great Baker
- Sbraga Tea Leaves
- Jennifer Carroll to Star in Life After Top Chef
- Michael Solomonov to Appear on Today Show Tomorrow
- Who’s Following Jennifer Carroll?