Posted by Foobooz on May 11th, 2012
In honor of those lovely little Arctic Splash cartons that litter the streets of Fishtown on a regular basis, Interstate Drafthouse has created a signature cocktail for the locals.
For just $7 you can pick up a “Fishtown Iced Tea,” made with vodka, gin, tequila, rum, and Triple Sec, and served with Arctic Splash Iced Tea, all in an original Arctic Splash container. After all, nothing goes better with a nice cold drink than a paper carton-y aftertaste.
Maybe this will encourage the neighborhood to treat their favorite cartons with a little respect. And if the litter is just the best (or worst) marketing scheme ever created by Leigh Valley Dairy, well, it’s working.
Interstate has also been making noise in the kitchen recently. Jennifer Zavala has been turing out a serious bevy of specials. Check out her Twitter feed for peeks.
Interstate Drafthouse [Official Site]
1235 E Palmer Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Interstate Drafthouse Does Dollar Tacos
- Truck Stop Brunch at Interstate Drafthouse
- Quick Bites: Azure Team Re-forms, Sbraga Cooks, Erawan Expands
- Lloyd Opening Tonight for Limited Hours and Reduced Prices
- Quick Bites: Arrow Swim Club Is Done, Ramen Boy Is Almost Here
- Tonight: Twin Lobster Wednesdays
- Six Pack: Sweet Potato Dishes in Philadelphia
- Fishtown Bruncherie
- Fette Sau in Fishtown Delivers on the Brooklyn Promise