Posted by Foobooz on May 15th, 2012
Max’s Brew Bar, the beer-centric replacement for the short lived Raw and stillborn Speck, opened quietly last Friday. The spot on the Piazza at Schmidts features 34 beers on tap and karaoke every night. In June a self-service automated beer wall is promised.
We’ve reached out for a full beer list but in the meantime, here’s what we can deduce from the photo above:
- Blue Moon
- Sierra Nevada
- Rogues Dead Guy
- Magic Hat #9
- Dale’s Pale Ale
- Yuengling Lager
- Victory Golden Monkey?
Max's Brew Bar
1050 N Hancock St, Philadelphia, PA
- What’s More Fun than a Barrel of Monkeys? Barrel Aged Golden Monkey
- 2nd Street Festival Returns for Its Fourth Year
- Former Apollinare Gets New Name, Menu
- Emmanuelle Offers Sophistication Off the Piazza
- Raw Out At Piazza
- Barcade Debuting Victory Swing Saison
- Brewpubs On The Horizon
- Food for Thought: Should You Follow Your Favorite Restaurant on Twitter?
- One Month, Nine Bars, No Repeats