Posted by Foobooz on May 15th, 2012
Gordon Ramsay is back for a 10th season of Hell’s Kitchen on FOX. Among the 18 competitors vying to win a head chef position working at Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Casino in Las Vegas are two contestants with local roots.
Chef Christina Wilson is from Phillipsburg, New Jersey and worked at Conshohocken’s Gypsy Saloon, Lolita and most recently as Chef de Cuisine at Mercato.
Barbie Marshall was born in Philadelphia, educated at Johnson and Wales University and is now a catering chef in Strasburg, PA.
Hell’s Kitchen season ten debuts on Monday, June 4th and 9 p.m.
Hell’s Kitchen[Official Site]
- Local Chef Christina Wilson Wins “Hell’s Kitchen”
- Zocalo, Honest Tom’s on Kitchen Nightmares for Different Reasons
- Hell’s Kitchen Is Casting In Philly Next Week
- Gordon Ramsay Coming to Town
- Today’s Moment of Zen
- Philadelphia Layover Episode Debuts Monday, December 3rd
- Post Kitchen Nightmares Chiarella’s
- Recipe: Add Restaurants and Relationships to Reality TV, Stir
- Top Chef Recap: Four Courses to Freedom