Posted by Aubrey Nagle on May 16th, 2012
On Wednesday May 30, Chef Joe Cicala of Le Virtú will be sharing his spring menu with patrons from 6-9pm, with dishes inspired by his recent two week tour of the Abruzzo region of Italy. This night will also mark the opening of Il Campo, Le Virtú’s outdoor dining area. For $45 you can partake in this spring feast, with drinks included.
Il Campo provides a garden space for dining, complete with wooden picnic tables, fireplaces, and a mural of Abruzzo (pictured above), the region of Italy that Le Virtú and its menu celebrate.
The menu for the opening night of Il Campo includes whole-roasted pig, roasted leg of lamb, traditional stuzzichini appetizers, and Minestrone Le Virtú. Tickets can be purchased online in advance at levirtu.com or at the door if tickets are still available the night of the event.
Le Virtu [Official Site]
- Abruzzo Preview Dinner at Le Virtu
- 40-Dish La Panarda Dinner at Le Virtù
- New Le Virtu Happy Hour
- Le Virtu Officially Christens Its Patio This Sunday
- Le Virtu
- Le Virtu Gets Two Bells
- Sixty Foot Long Strand of Pasta Available at Le Virtu
- German Chef in an Italian Restaurant
- Better Than Ever at Le Virtu