Posted by Foobooz on May 16th, 2012
The South Philadelphia Tap Room is getting ready to host their 7th annual Wheat Beer Fest (We can’t believe it’s been seven years, we clearly remember the first one) on Saturday, May 19th starting at noon. This day-long celebration features food, brews, fun and live music at in and around SPTR at 1509 MifflinStreet.
The Taproom’s Head Chef, Scott Schroeder, will be serving up the finest grilled fare along with an incredible selection of 30+ craft wheat beers.
The SPTR Beer List features:
South Philadelphia Taproom
1509 Mifflin St, Philadelphia, PA
- Wheat Beer Fest at South Philadelphia Tap Room
- Wheat Beer Fest At SPTR
- Rex 1516 Pouring Reasonably Priced Beers, Filling Growlers
- South Philadelphia Taproom Beef+Beer Is Set
- Circles Hosting a 5-Course-5 Beer Dinners
- Bell’s At SPTR
- Flying Fish to Debut F.U. Sandy
- Beer Dinner Tonight at Percy Street
- Extreme For Summer