Posted by Aubrey Nagle on May 16th, 2012
On July 3rd at 6pm, Chef Michael Solomonov and Zahav will be hosting their third annual Down the Shore party, and this year’s theme is Zombie Luau. That’s right, you read correctly: Zombie Luau.
Tickets are $75 and include all-you-can-eat-and-drink access to Chef Solomonov’s pig roast and buffet, as well as dishes from eight other top Philly chefs. That’s right again: this is an all-you-can-eat Zombie Luau.
Terence Feury of Fork, Top Chef’s Jen Carroll, Dave Katz of Mémé, Erin O’Shea of Percy Street Barbecue, Terence Feury of Fork, Pierre Calmels of Bibou, Monica Glass of Fish, John Taus of The Corner and Peter Woolsey of Bistrot La Minette will be contributing dishes as well . The party also includes live music, a photo booth, zombie face painting, and crazy costumes, so break out that hula skirt and fake blood.
Only 150 tickets are available and advance tickets are required, so pick up the phone now and call (215) 625-8800 before they sell out. You wouldn’t want to be the only of your undead friends to miss out on this, would you?
Zahav [Official Site]
237 St. James Place, Philadelphia, PA
- NSFW Friday: Zombie Burlesque, Video Dance Party and Solo Eats Some Brains
- Down the Shore at Zahav II
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Stephen Starr, The Zahav Boat, Art In The Age and Some (Food) Porn
- Solomonov Adding Chef’s Counter to Zahav
- Tonight: A Very Jewish Christmas, Tickets Remain
- Around the Web: Federal Donuts Preview, Best Pork & Last Night at Horizons
- Reservations For Zahav’s Chef Counter Going Live
- Zahav Announces an Extremely Jewish Christmas
- Six Pack: Philadelphia’s Zombie-Proof Restaurants