Posted by Foobooz on May 17th, 2012
Drew Lazor tells the powerful story of Chef Chris Kearse. When he was 16 years old, a drunk driver changed his life forever. But Kearse has soldiered on, cooking in some of the best kitchens in the country, and soon he will be opening Will, his own restaurant on East Passyunk.
It’s a must read.
Acts of Will [City Paper]
Photo by Neil Santos
1713 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Will Is Now Accepting Reservations
- East Passyunk Shows No Signs of Slowing Down
- Will BYOB to Host a 20-Course Multisensory Dinner
- Tuesday Prix Fixe Menus at Will
- Will’s Opening Menu
- “Interesting” With Occasional “Wows” at Will
- New Spring Menu at Will BYOB
- Skull Splitter Arrives at the POPE
- East Passyunk Avenue Praised by Food & Wine, Responds with a Party