Posted by Aubrey Nagle on May 17th, 2012
Morgan’s Pier, opening Friday May 25th and taking over the old Rock Lobster/Octo spot on the Delaware, has released its menu created by none other than David Katz of Mémé. The open-air venue sits along the riverfront next to the Benjamin Franklin Bridge and will have the feel of a backyard barbeque hangout, enhanced by full-grown trees and reclaimed materials making up the décor. Katz’s menu reflects the casual vibe with dishes that put a spin on cookout staples.
Highlights from the beer garden’s menu include Pineapple-Ancho Chicken Wings with mint blue cheese and Corn and Blue Crab Fritters. Larger plates like the Fried Jersey Tomato Sandwich with horseradish sour cream and American Southern Fried Chicken Tacos round out the summer-inspired menu. To top it off the restaurant will be serving Little Baby’s Ice Cream for dessert!
Check out the full menu below and then maybe help us decipher what “Snack Bacon” is exactly.
221 N Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
- Solomonov Barbecuing at Morgan’s Pier Tonight
- Tale of the Tape: Morgan’s Pier
- Reviewing David Katz’s Menu at Morgan’s Pier
- Guest Chef Happy Hour at Morgan’s Pier
- Tale of the Tape: What to Expect at Morgan’s Pier in 2013
- Accolades: The Award Winning Morgan’s Pier
- An Update on Morgan’s Pier
- Six Pack: Fish Tacos in Philadelphia
- George Sabatino To Morgan’s Pier For The Summer