Posted by Foobooz on May 17th, 2012
A little birdie tells us that Han Dynasty has opened its doors at 38th and Market. This Han Dynasty replaces Daniel Stern’s Midatlantic. It is the fifth location of Han Chiang’s expanding empire.
The University City location of Han Dynasty will feature a cocktail program devised by noted local bartender (And now author) Katie Loeb. Expect kitschy drinks like the Scorpion Bowl and Flaming Volcano.
Han Dynasty University City
3711 Market ST, Philadelphia, PA
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
- Mixologist Katie Loeb’s Book Is Now Available
- Katie Loeb and Adam Kanter are Doing a Tiki Pop-Up
- The Revisit: Han Dynasty Goes West – University City Sichuan Outpost Reviewed
- Han Dynasty Gets Fan Rap
- Emmanuelle, New Cocktail Bar for Northern Liberties
- Get a Parking Ticket, Get Free Dan Dan Noodles
- Han Dynasty In University City Hosting Voodoo Brewery Beer Dinner
- About Last Night: Stillwater Dinner at Han Dynasty