Posted by Foobooz on May 17th, 2012
Green Wasabi is the name of the restaurant replacing Delicatessen at 703 Chestnut Street. The Japanese restaurant is promising to open this Monday with a menu of sushi, bento boxes and ramen.
The sushi seems to be the standard options offered by Center City sushi spots but we of course are intrigued by the four types of ramen offered. All are $10 and diners can add boiled egg, sliced pork or sweet corn for a dollar.
Green Wasabi Menu (PDF)
703 Chestnut Street
703 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Hiro Ramen Opens Tomorrow on Chestnut Street
- Nom Nom Lives Up to Its Moniker
- Three New Tasting Menus at Zama
- Numa Sushi Bar To Become Spike Mendelsohn’s Burger Spot?
- Ramen Bar Coming to West Philly
- Tuna Balls At Misso
- Cheu Noodle Bar Has a Location in Midtown Village
- Nom Nom Ramen Hopes to be Good to the Last Slurp
- A Hiro Ramen House Update