Posted by Foobooz on May 21st, 2012
Saturday, during the Rittenhouse Row Festival we were doing some reconnaissance and pressed our iPhone against a hole in the papered over windows at Le Bec-Fin in order to snap this photo. As you can see the new Le Bec-Fin is still very much a construction scene. The host stand is gone but the wood floors aren’t in yet in the new salon. And in the back you can make out the still glistening chandeliers but also the old carpeting.
The new Le Bec-Fin is aiming to open in early June with Nicolas Fanucci as the owner and Walter Abrams as the chef.
Le Bec-Fin [Official Site]
Le Bec Fin
1523 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- What’s Happening at Le Bec-Fin
- Steven Eckerd Named Interim Chef de Cuisine at Le Bec Fin
- Walter Abrams Out At Le Bec Fin
- The New Le Bec Fin Reviewed
- Le Bec Fin is Back from the Edge
- Inga Saffron On Le Bec Fin’s Interior
- Le Bec’s New Chef Is Walter Abrams, French Laundry Alum
- News From Le Bec Fin: New Menus And A Step Back In Time
- The Final Countdown: Le Bec-Fin Gets Ready For Opening Night