Posted by Foobooz on May 21st, 2012
On Wednesday, May 30th Top Chef contestants Jennifer Carroll and Eli Kirshstein will compete in a live cook-off at Love Park. The free event offers fans the unique opportunity to meet Top Chef contestants and step into the judges shoes and rate the chefs’ food.
Guests will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of on-site activities, including:
- Top Chef-themed Cornhole Toss
- Tip the Scale, where fans will be tasked with putting items in order of weight
- Top Chef Horseshoe Toss
- Attendees will also have the chance to win prizes
- Visitors can purchase Bravo and Top Chef merchandise on-site
The day runs begins at 10:30 a.m. with the first of three live interactive shows, other shows will happen at noon and 1:30 p.m.
Top Chef: The Tour [Bravo]
16th and JFK, Philadelphia, PA
- Jennifer Carroll to Star in Life After Top Chef
- Life After Top Chef Contains a Healthy Dose of Reality
- Life After Top Chef with Jennifer Carroll Debuts October 3rd
- New York Times on Jennifer Carroll and Life After Top Chef
- Top Chef All-Stars: Just Like Mom Used to Make
- Philly Locals on Beat the Chefs
- Top Chef All-Stars: The Secret Ingredient Is…Love?
- Jen Carroll with a Concrete Blonde Pop-up at Meme Tonight
- Top Chef Recap: Four Courses to Freedom