Posted by Foobooz on May 22nd, 2012
Iron Hill Brewery has announced it will be opening at the Voorhees Town Center in New Jersey this winter. It will be the tenth location of the award winning chain and second in New Jersey.
It will be in a bit of a different location for the brew pub chain which has been drawn to main street in traditional small downtowns. Voorhees Town Center is a mixed-use property owned by Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) and aims to be the down Voorhees has never had.
Like all the prior Iron Hill locations Philadelphia-based Sandvold Blanda Architecture + Interiors will design the 250-seat restaurant.
Iron Hill Brewery [Official Site]
Iron Hill Voorhees
13107 Town Center Boulevard, Voorhees, NJ
- Iron Hill Number 11 Will Be on the Main Line
- Iron Hill Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Iron Hill Brewery Kicks Off National Burger Month
- Local Winners at GABF
- Oktoberfest Kicks Off Tomorrow At Iron Hill
- Iron Hill Re-evaluating Ardmore
- Celebrate The Running Of The Bulls
- Brandywine Valley Craft Brewers Festival Is This Saturday
- Iron Hill Going Smoke Free