Posted by Foobooz on May 22nd, 2012
This Thursday, May 24th, Rum Bar’s resident rum expert Adam Kanter is teaming up with Sailor Jerry National Brand Ambassador Paul Monahan for Tiki Thursday. Monahan will be the guest bartender for the night from 9pm on, serving $5 Sailor Jerry Tiki cocktails created by Kanter and himself.
The cocktails include the “Deckhand:” Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, maple syrup, orange juice, lime, blended with ripe bananas; the“124/Section T:” Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, coco lopez, heavy cream, pineapple, blended with ripe blueberries; and “Spiced Rum Buck:” Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, lime, ginger, Angostura, on rocks topped with soda water.
Rum Bar will also be serving up light Polynesian fare and exotic music as the finishing touch to Tiki Thursday.
Rum Bar [Official Site]
2005 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Katie Loeb and Adam Kanter are Doing a Tiki Pop-Up
- Could Duke’s Surf Bar Answer Our Tiki Dreams
- Aargh, Rum Bar Is Closing
- Tonight: Root Rum and Reggae
- National Rum Day Celebrations
- Happy Hour With Military Precision
- HipCityVeg Offers Some Warming Dishes for Winter
- Village Whiskey Shakes
- Yo Ho Ho And A Day Of Rum