Posted by Jason Sheehan on May 23rd, 2012
Want to see Peter McAndrews (of Paesano’s, Modo Mio, Popolino and Monsu) talk dirty to a big chunk of pork? Then watch the video above.
Want to see him (or some of his minions) do it live? Then come out today at noon to the Shops At Liberty Place where we’ll be holding another Best Of Philly public tasting–this time of roast pork sandwiches. We’ll have crews coming in from the aforementioned Paesano’s, from DiBruno Bros., from McCrossen’s Tavern and Jake’s Sandwich Board. You’ll get to eat some sandwiches then vote for which one gets crowned as the Best Roast Pork Sandwich in this year’s Best Of Philly issue (coming in August).
So the details again: Free sandwiches, noon, today, Shops at Liberty Place. Got it? And don’t be late because something tells me that these suckers are going to go fast…
- It’s What’s For Lunch: Free Pig!!!
- Jake’s Sandwich Board Giving It Away Again
- Free Lunch at Jake’s Sandwich Board
- Free Water Ice!
- Free Sandwiches Today
- Anthony Bourdain in Town Filming The Layover
- $5 Roast Pork at Jake’s Sandwich Board
- Turducken Sandwiches and Pumpkin Pie Shakes
- “I Think My Stomach Just Committed Suicide”