Posted by Foobooz on May 25th, 2012
This Memorial Day Weekend Chick’s Social is offering three delicious Soft Shell Crab dishes straight from the Chesapeake. There’s a sandwich, a pasta dish and an entree.
Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crab Sandwich
on house-made brioche with heirloom tomato and paprika aioli $14
Sauteed Soft Shell Tagliatelle
Scampi Style $18
Beer Battered Soft Shells
Spring slaw, potato salad $24
And also visit Chick’s for game 7 of the 76ers when drafts will be $4 and glasses of wine will be available for $6.
Chick’s Social [Official Site]
614 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Steakhouse Weekend at Chick’s Social
- Chick’s Cafe Gets Social
- Chick’s Social Offering Blue Crabs This Weekend
- Lobster Mania at Chick’s Social
- #SoftShellsinPHL Where to Find Soft Shell Crabs Around Town
- Soft Shells
- Tonight: Cheap Lobster At Chick’s Social
- Chick’s Cafe In Philadelphia Weekly
- Kick Off Soft-Shell Season With a Bang
This entry was posted on Friday, May 25th, 2012 at 11:45 am and is filed under Events, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.