Posted by Foobooz on May 29th, 2012
The quibbles are minor and the praise major, in Craig LaBan’s review of Nomad Pizza.
[A]s far as I’m concerned, they are all chasing Nomad Pizza, whose most elemental pizzas, the Margherita and Marinara, are as close to perfection as I’ve tasted this side of Napoli. It begins with the dough, which is left to ferment for several days before cooking, and develops a complex malty sweetness. In the oven, it takes on an elegant constellation of char-spots, and an irresistibly savory, luxurious chew that dusts my lips with flour when my teeth sink deep into its crackly crust. It has a profoundly roasted flavor that lingers for hours after the meal is over.
Two Bells – Very Good
Photo via The Susquehanna Photographic
611 S 7th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Another Good Review for Nomad Pizza
- A Good Review for Nomad Pizza
- Nomad Pizza Making Progress
- Nomad Pizza Wandering To Philly
- Nomad Pizza Gets a Beer List
- Foobooz TV: Nomad Pizza, Ready For Its Close Up
- Tale of the Tape: Nomad Pizza Company
- Sunset Set for Horizons
- Nomad Pizza Closing for a 10-Day Pizza Expedition