Posted by Foobooz on May 29th, 2012
Michael Solomonov is interviewed by Melanie Dunea, creator, photographer and writer of My Last Supper, a weekly online feature that asks chefs, what their last meal would be.
Recently she was in Philadelphia where she interviewed Zahav’s Michael Solomonov.
Chef Michael Solomonov [My Last Supper]
237 St. James Place
- Solomonov Adding Chef’s Counter to Zahav
- Foobooz Book Club: Philadelphia Chef’s Table
- Solomonov Wins Beard
- Reservations For Zahav’s Chef Counter Going Live
- Mike Solomonov and Han Chiang Plan Star Wars Collaboration
- Rittenhouse Tavern and Zahav Represented on Today Show
- One of Us: Michael Solomonov
- Solomonov in the New York Times
- NSFW Friday: Zombie Burlesque, Video Dance Party and Solo Eats Some Brains