Posted by Foobooz on May 30th, 2012
Could the same block that houses an Applebees and Max Brenner be getting a Cheesecake Factory? That’s what NakedPhilly is reporting this morning. The real estate site says that the two story building stretching from Walnut Street to Moravian along 15th Street will be demolished to make way for a four-story commercial space.
It has previously been reported that Elixr Coffee is already planning to relocate to Walnut and Sydenham Streets (next to Chipotle) but no word about what might be in store for Miga, the Korean restaurant that also shares the 15th Street building.
NakedPhilly has the details on what else might be going into the project.
Good Dog Bar
224 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Miga Closes on 15th Street
- New Elixr Sets Grand Opening for August 29th
- Giant Glass Box to Become Cheesecake Factory
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks Is Open in Center City
- Is Center City Over?
- Dispatches From Dave: Ultimo Coffee in South Philly