Posted by Jason Sheehan on May 31st, 2012
The scene at our last Best of Philly free public tasting: Picking the best pork sandwich
Yeah, you read that right. Today is the last of our Best Of Philly free public tastings and we’re going out with a bang by offering free water ice from four of the best shops in town to all who show up willing to vote for their favorite. The details are simple.
Best of Philly Free Water Ice Tasting
When: Today at 12:30
Where: The Market at Comcast Center
Why: To let you, the water ice-loving public, decide who has the best in town
As you can see in the video above, our last event (pork sandwiches at Liberty Place) drew down a crowd of hundreds. And before that, our cupcake tasting at King Of Prussia Mall had lines that went on forever. So if you want a little advice I’d say show up early, be patient, enjoy the freebies.
And don’t forget to vote.
- Best Of Philly: Free Pork Sandwich Tasting Today
- Free Water Ice Today
- Free Rita’s Water Ice Today
- 30th Street Station: Not Just For Bums and Trains Anymore
- It’s the First Day of Spring and that Means Free Rita’s
- Who Doesn’t Love Free Cookies?
- Last Chance For Free Stuff: Barrio Pop-Up
- Finals Set in Burger Bracket
- Free Cheesesteak Spring Rolls At Davio’s