Posted by Aubrey Nagle on June 1st, 2012
Brothers Terence Feury of Fork and Patrick Feury of Nectar have finished their collaborative brew to follow up 2010’s Fists of Feury. The beer, Fighting Feury was brewed at Yards Brewing Company. The process began a few weeks ago, as we previously reported, and will be ready in time for the brothers’ beer dinner at Fork during Philly Beer Week. This beer dinner will take place on June 6th while Nectar will have its own release event after Beer Week.
The beautiful labels for this special collaboration were created by Bob Aretz and his team at Paragraph. Paragraph’s unique design features the brothers duking it out above a banner stating Fighting Feury is a pale ale brewed with Kaffir lime leaves. Check out more shots of the beer here:
306 Market St, Philadelphia, PA
- Fighting Feury Dinner at Nectar
- Patrick Feury on Fists Of Feury Two and His Ramen Restaurant
- Terence Feury Moving On From Fork
- Bistro Dinners Become Nightly Affair at Fork: etc.
- Tonight (And Tomorrow): Anniversary Dinners At Fork
- Restaurant Club Dinner Series, Part III: Wining and Dining at Fork
- Suburban Snacks: Main Line Gets New Brunch, Cheese Dinner; Barbecue for Collingswood
- Join the Progressive Dinner at Lemon Hill and Alla Spina
- Kraftwork Launches Kristal Weizenbock