Posted by Foobooz on June 1st, 2012
Mike Stollenwerk’s Fish closed suddenly a couple of weekends ago and has remained closed since. Michael Klein is reporting that the restaurant will reopen on June 12th with a tweaked concept and its promised courtyard.
UPDATE: Not returning when Fish reopens, pastry chef Monica Glass who will be consulting.
Photo via Gabello Studios
1234 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA
- Migrating Fish Opens Its Doors Tonight
- Fish Has Reopened with Small Plates and Courtyard Seating
- Stop Us If You’ve Heard This Before, Flooding at 1234 Locust Street
- Fish is Open in Its New Location
- Something Fishy
- Migrating Fish Is On the Move Again
- Quick Bites: Chefs Moving, Chestnut Hill Brewing
- So Is Fish Open?
- Revisit: And Now For Something Completely Different: Fish 3.0